This model is made for Radius Fingerboards. The F5 is made for Flat Fretboards.
Model F5, for Banjo
• Its innovative adjusting knob makes it the most ergonomic screw operated capo.
• The knob maintains a fixed relationship with the frame, for improved ease of use, and for the lowest profile when stored behind the nut.
* The knob’s six surfaces are numbered, providing a visual reference to more easily and accurately reproduce your ideal pressure.
• Greater contact area between screw, frame, and knob ensures that the fit will never become loose and sloppy.
• Specially developed rubber padding adds resilience to the capo’s closing action for finer control, and being absolutely inert, it will not mark an instrument.
• Rubber bumpers and smoothly rounded edges protect the instrument.
• Jeweler's style latch prevents accidental opening.
• Carefully machined to the closest thread tolerance.
* Highly polished stainless steel with attractive abalone inlay.
Thanks for checking out The Acoustic Shoppe's Online store. We are one of the nation’s largest authorized Eastman dealers. All new instruments & accessories come with their full manufacturer’s warranty & every instrument goes through our shop to assure that they are player ready. With 25+ years experience in the acoustic music industry as The Chapmans, our goal is to provide you with the best customer experience possible so we can be your music store for life. Voted NAMM Top 100 Dealer in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & Top 3 Emerging Dealer in '17, ’18, & '19.