D'Addario XTJ1020, XT Banjo Stainless Steel, Custom Medium Light, 10-20
- Extended lifespan by treating all strings, protecting them against the corrosive effects of sweat and humidity
- Natural feel and tone of uncoated strings preserved by treating freshly drawn wire with an invisibly thin and durable polymer coating
- High carbon steel wire delivers enhanced pitch stability and break resistance
- Enhanced tuning stability and reduced break-in period thanks to our Fusion Twist process which locks the plain steel twist in place
- D’Addario controls every aspect of the string making process, from wire drawing to coating to string winding, ensuring every set consistently performs to your standards
Thanks for checking out The Acoustic Shoppe's Online store. We are one of the nation’s largest authorized Eastman dealers. All new instruments & accessories come with their full manufacturer’s warranty & every instrument goes through our shop to assure that they are player ready. With 25+ years experience in the acoustic music industry as The Chapmans, our goal is to provide you with the best customer experience possible so we can be your music store for life. Voted NAMM Top 100 Dealer in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & Top 3 Emerging Dealer in '17, '18, & ’19.
What is XT?
How does XT compare to EXP?
The XT treatment is applied to every steel string in a set, unlike EXP which could only be applied to the wound strings.
Does XT treatment effect the tone of the strings?
How does it differ from NYXL?
I don't have room for XT strings, what should I do?
Consider replacing other coated strings with XT.