Brand new LIMITED model featuring Cocobolo back/sides! Only 10 of each model produced!
Comes with a free Eastman padded gig bag!
Thanks for checking out The Acoustic Shoppe's Online store. We are one of the nation’s largest authorized Eastman dealers. All new instruments & accessories come with their full manufacturer’s warranty & every instrument goes through our shop to assure that they are player ready. With 25+ years experience in the acoustic music industry as The Chapmans, our goal is to provide you with the best customer experience possible so we can be your music store for life. Voted NAMM Top 100 Dealer in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & Top 3 Emerging Dealer in '17, '18, & ’19.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" x 4 1/4"
- Body Top:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Laminated Cocobolo
- Bridge/Saddle:Rosewood/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top and Back
- Binding Material:Black Plastic
- Logo:Maple Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:White Plastic w/black dots
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Finish
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Optional Plack Teardrop
- Tuners:Ping RM 1171
- Strings:D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Eastman padded gig bag
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm