New model for 2020, the E6D-TC combines the classic combo of Sitka and Mahogany with Eastman's incredible Thermo-Curing process. Thermo-Cured guitars have "baked" tops, which involves the process of aging the wood by removing the natural oils and sugars. The result is a vintage tone with increased volume and fullness.
Traditional Series, Solid Sitka Spruce top, Solid Mahogany back and sides, Dreadnought body style guitar.
The iconic shape of the Dreadnought is synonymous with acoustic guitars in general. Big and bold, these cannons are perfect for ensemble settings where the guitar competes for sonic space with other instruments or accompanying strong singers. The Dreadnought is the classic flat-picking bluegrass instrument.
Thanks for checking out The Acoustic Shoppe's Online store. We are one of the nation’s largest authorized Eastman dealers. All new instruments & accessories come with their full manufacturer’s warranty & every instrument goes through our shop to assure that they are player ready. With 25+ years experience in the acoustic music industry as The Chapmans, our goal is to provide you with the best customer experience possible so we can be your music store for life. Voted NAMM Top 100 Dealer in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & Top 3 Emerging Dealer in '17, '18, & ’19.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4
- Body Dimensions:16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Thermo-Cured Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Black Plastic
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish:Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell Pro-Guard
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm