The Acoustic Shoppe and Eastman worked together to design this new Thermo-Cured series. Amazing Vintage Tone!
The Thermo-Curing process cooks off the volatiles (oils, sugars, and resins) in a controlled heated environment essentially speeding up a 50 year process, opening the guitar up to a full range of tones. This creates a louder guitar perfect for musicians trying to compete with noisier instruments. The E20D-TC has a solid Thermo-Cured Adirondack top and solid Rosewood back/sides.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Thermo Cured Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Inlay
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Gotoh SXB510-N
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
Thanks for checking out The Acoustic Shoppe's Online store. We are one of the nation's largest authorized Eastman dealers. We also carry a number of boutique brands such as Bourgeois, Preston Thompson, McPherson, Huss & Dalton, Weber, Deering, Furch, Boucher, and much more. All new instruments & accessories come with their full manufacturers warranty & every instrument goes through our shop to assure that they are player ready. With 25+ years experience in the acoustic music industry as The Chapmans, our goal is to provide you with the best customer experience possible so we can be your music store for life. Voted NAMM Top 100 Dealer for 7 years in a row (2015-2021) & Top 3 Emerging Dealer in '17, ‘18 & ‘19.