This Beard Jerry Douglas Signature Blackbeard is in good condition. There are light scratches on the body and resonator from being played. There is also light tarnish on the bridge as well as some nicks on the headstock, neck, and back of the guitar. There is also some buckle rash on the back of the guitar. The resonator features the HipShot DoubleShot which is an awesome tool for changing tunings quickly. Send us a message if you would like to know more!
Notice: This is a consignment item. While we do a basic cleaning and setup before shipping, we are unable to make any modifications to, or guarantees of condition, and or history, outside of what we have personally found, or been informed of by the consignment owner, which will be included in the description.
- Body: All solid Mahogany construction.
- Neck: one piece Mahogany neck. 25" scale length. Bubinga fretboard w/ dot and Jerry Douglas signature inlays
- Beard Bass Reflex Baffle
- Bone nut
- Gotoh mini tuning machines
- Hipshot DoubleShot Bridge
- Resolution Satin Black Hardware, sound rings and Spinning Palm™ coverplate.
- Schaller strap-lock
- Beard Legend Cone™
- Original #14™ Spider
- High gloss BlackBeard™ finish
- Deluxe TKL Hardshell Case
- Beard Guitars Limited LIfetime Warranty
- Fishman Nashville pickup and Beard adjustable spider standard
Thanks for checking out The Acoustic Shoppe's Online store. We are one of the nation’s largest authorized Eastman dealers. We also carry a number of boutique brands such as Bourgeois, Preston Thompson, McPherson, Huss & Dalton, Weber, Deering, Furch, Bourcher, and much more. All new instruments & accessories come with their full manufacturer’s warranty & every instrument goes through our shop to assure that they are player ready. With 25+ years experience in the acoustic music industry as The Chapmans, our goal is to provide you with the best customer experience possible so we can be your music store for life. Voted NAMM Top 100 Dealer 8 years in a row (2015-2022) & Top 3 Emerging Dealer in '17, ’18, '19