EJ80 Phosphor Bronze Octave Mandolin Strings, Medium, 12-46
D'Addario's octave mandolin strings are designed for use with octave mandolins of various scales. The unwound strings are made from plain steel and the wound strings are phosphor bronze.
D'Addario mandolin strings are trusted by legends like David Grisman, Ricky Skaggs, Ronnie McCoury, Doyle Lawson, Rhonda Vincent, Mike Marshall, Adam Steffey, and more, for their natural acoustic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and are available in a wide variety of gauges.
- Designed for use with octave mandolins of various scales
- Loop end construction for universal fit
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012/.012, Phosphor Bronze Wound .022/.022, .032/.032, .046/.046
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh